Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Untitled

I couldn't decide what title I wanted to use for this particular post. I thought about using -keeping the faith? Clearly the woman below had some tremendous faith and that's how I'm trying to become. Well, drop down below and let me explain...




There is an old saying that goes, Even a broken clock is right twice a day...
I used this statement because...This had to be the longest day ever known to mankind! Everyday gets longer and longer as Summer approaches. This whole year has been one of the hardest years of my entire life. Everything seems to be getting harder. Maybe I'm just having growing pains but please Let Freedom RING! I'm trying to hold on to my sanity and picture a brighter day. I can almost taste the lemonade and watermelon that I plan on consuming all Summer long :) I'm envisioning myself in a quiet place. I can't wait to have more time in the day where I can just meditate on the Lord and read my bible and a good Christain book without so many distractions. I've been stressing over so much. The year hasn't been completely bad. There have been some really good days actually. It's just that some days have been more difficult than what I've been accustom to.
I heard this song that kinda summed up everything I've been feeling lately. It was based off the saying I mentioned above. It goes like this-

-It feels like my clock is broken and even then it's right twice a day. Being in this holding. Fighting with emotions. What's the matter? You are my source, my strength, my sword, my shield. Lord the miracle that I need is right NOW!-

I know that God is always on time and that he won't put more on me than I can bear so I'm keeping my faith and my JOY. There are so many examples in the Bible of how God came through just when things seemed impossible.

If I could just touch the hem of his garment... I'm totally relating to the picture above based on the story in the Bible about the woman who was sick for years and then she touched the end of Jesus robe and was healed instantly. Notice the foot that's on her... Sometimes I feel just like that! I feel as if things in life are stepping on me trying to hold me down but I'm still reaching out to Jesus. The Bible doesn't say that she was stepped on but I can imagine that it was a struggle for her to reach Jesus through the crowd. I'm encouraged because I know that if God can heal the sick and raise the dead like he did in Luke 8:40-56 then surely he knows about my problems and yours and he knows how to solve them.

Nobody told me that the rode would be easy but I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me. ( I love that song)

Be blessed and encouraged :)








No comments:

Post a Comment