Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

One Blessed Sunday

Today I found myself off the keyboard and near the wall, doing the running man. God is so good I just had to thank him and just let go! I wish that everyone could have been at my church this morning. It was nice to see so many visitors and the alter call line stretching. I even felt like shouting during Sunday School. I was so glad to hear one of our young Deacons tell of his vision, that he had received from the Lord.
Acts 2:17 KJV
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams
Both Sunday School and Morning Worship centered around preparing ourselves for the coming of Jesus Christ. I thank God for allowing me to be under such good teaching :) Thank You, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment