Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Favorite Christian Movies- Random Thoughts...


I'm buggin out right now because normally I would be at the ALA Conference in DC. around this time of year but due to my brother's wedding I'm missing it :( tear! I love going to those conferences but oh well! My brother's wedding is so much more important. I'm so proud of him. I can't wait to turn his room into a closet! Hehe! Well, we watched the movie Fireproof awhile ago and I encouraged him to Fireproof his marriage. My family is so blessed and it's wonderful to have another addition to the family. The movie FIREPROOF is by far one of the best Christian movies out there. I've always thought that firemen were pretty kwel ;) but this movie just made them cooler. It was listed as, "The #1 Inspirational Movie In America." Kirk Cameron did a really good job. The moral of the story is, never leave your partner behind. There was only one part in the movie that I didn't really agree with but overall it was a pretty good movie. I love good Christian movies :) Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment