Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pippi Longstocking

Yay for Pippi!!! Pippi Longstockings ROCKED! :) This video cracked me up. It's like a blast from the past. I loved this show growing up and that's probably one of the reasons why I'm so silly. Pippi was the coolest little Sweedish girl. She was always carefree and loving. I loved her most because of her superhuman strength. It made the show hilarious. She would pick up horses, grown men and anything or anyone that bothered her. Pippi was super cool! lol I have so many wonderful childhood memories. Aaaww... I wanna go back! Back in the days things were less complicated. My hardest decision was what flavor lollipop to buy and which game to play on a Summer night. I thank God for it all... :)The funniest part of this video is the end. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment