Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Read Through the Bible in a Year! I just thought I would share :)

I loved Rick Warren's book so much I went on line to find more books that were written by him. One of my sisters from church asked if I could suggest a good book for her to read and The Purpose Driven Life was the first thing that came to my mind. Click the link below if you would like to dedicate this year to reading the entire Bible. I'm actually ashamed to admit that I read soo many books from cover to cover but have not completely read the Bible from start to finish. So many people confess that the Bible is their favorite book but yet they have never read it entirely.  Join me in reading. It actually starts at the beginning of the year (Jan 1st) but I've read all of Genesis so I can still start now and so can you :)
http://docs.purposedriven.org:8088/docs/sr/ft_ReadThroughTheBiblein1Year.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment