Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Feel Good With Me :)


Okay, so this post is long overdue, as well as so many other things I should have attended to since I've been on break for the Summer. I haven't updated my blog since my vacation to Orlando, Florida. I enjoyed the trip soooo much. It was soo fantastic! To be completely honest, I totally did not want to come back. I can still envision myself sitting by the pool, watching the water change colors. God certainly works in mysterious ways because I had settled it in my mind that I wasn't going to be able to make it because of several different reasons but, I'm so glad I made it in Jesus name. It was just what I needed. The palm trees were... delightful. They were to die for! I'm still sad over the fact that they don't grow in VA. I guess I should just get over it :( Walt Disney World was beautiful and the services were awesome! I especially enjoyed the workshops this year. Sometimes when I go to Convocations it seems like I'm in a totally different world. It feels like a world where everyone is a saint and loves the Lord but, then as the days go by and I ease closer and closer to the end of my vacation, the reality of the situation begins to sink in. I realize that I can't stay in that same place. However,  I can keep that same mindset and go out into the real world to my job and friends and spread the message that Jesus lives. You can't keep a message like that to yourself and you're not in Heaven yet, so you know there is going to be some opposition. As the Summer comes to an end I reflect on how how perfect everything was. I was able to spend quality time with my sister and hear the word of God and eat great food :) Lol, my trip was the best! It's like if the Lord doesn't do anything else for me, he has already done enough! Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment