Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

What I love right now :) Music, Clothes and more...

My birthday was last weekend and I had the perfect day ever. I woke up and put a flower in my hair and a smile on my face. My life is blessed :) I have been totally feeling the Retro-flower/peacock or headband in hair-peep toe wedge sandals look lately:) Sometimes I dress like I'm from the 50's! LOL! I used to wear flowers in my hair all the time. It may seem odd but I always have a good day when I wear one... It gives me a sunny outlook on everything! Next week I plan to try out putting my hair in a bun. I have to buy new glasses so why not go full out Librarian :) It's after midnight and I should be in bed but I just finished talking to a good friend and watching the BarlowGirl video called, Sing Me A Love Song. I loved that video. Check it out! It kinda made me want to cry. I loved how they included the scripture in 1Peter chatpter 3:4 We should totally let the beauty that God puts in our hearts shine on the outside and have a quiet and meek spirit :) Kudos to BarlowGirl!! I listen to there music everyday. I also love Melinda Watts new song called, Happy! Because... well, I JUST AM! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment