Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Okay... so it has been brought to my attention that I have completely fallen off with my blog updates....

First of all I would like to say Happy New Year! God is good and Christmas was great! 2012 is going to be an amazing year! Claim it! Take back what the devil stole and speak words of life!

Psalms37:5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Let's catch up...I'll start off with my favorite (one of the best) Christmas gifts I received this last Christmas that I really desperately needed. My hair is super full and thick and I am known for snapping and breaking blow dryers. Lol, My sister is still wondering how I manage to destroy them. So, she gave me my hearts desire....

A REVLON Ionic Pro Stylist Blow dryer....

Psalms 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. :)
Ooooohhhh, I Love it! Lol, Not only does it work well but it's purple and SUPER cute :) I had to go to a store similar to Sally's to buy a comb attachment but other than that it was the perfect gift. Some may look at it as just a Blow dryer but to me it's such a blessing. I'm so satisfied. I'm not hard to satisfy at all and I'm so grateful I got what I needed. Now, I can continue to maintain my locks for Jesus! Mines is actually a lighter purple than this one but either way it is definitely a Must Have :)


2 comments:

  1. Me too! How have you been? I hope all is still going well. We both have so much to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete