Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Zappos.com experience

So, my big sister emails me a zappos.com gift certificate for my birthday this year and it took me like 2weeks to decide on what I should purchase. Immediately I started scanning the website for some BCBG heels, Jessica Simpson wedge sandals and Sky high Steve Madden pumps. However, I found the cutest pair of bcbg heels on ebay.com. The retail price was over $100 but I got them dirt cheap! Yay for me! Check them out below. I love black and white! This style is also known as the Spectator Pump :)








They are somewhat similar to my tan and beige Baby Phat heels I bought last summer. I love the cat symbol. It makes me think of my cat, Meow :) That's my other sister's foot at the top. lol


Well, after purchasing the super cheap bcbg heels on ebay.com I remembered that I totally needed a new white bag. A Hermes Berkin is like my dream bag but of course I can't afford one like that so I checked the brand ALDO on zappos.com and low and behold I found a similar make! Yay! Here are some photo's of  an original Birkins bag below worn by Posh Spice



Below is a photo of the two I purchased off of zappos.com :) I got mines super cheap. It was actually the last one on the website but they may still have a few in the Aldo stores in the mall. I wish I could have one in every color. I love how sophisticated and chic this bag is. The starting price is over $7,000.00 for an original.





Wikipedia-The Birkin bag is a handmade purse by Hermès and named after actress and singer Jane Birkin. The bag is a symbol of wealth due to its high price and elusiveness to the public.[1] Its prices range from $9,000 to $150,000. Costs escalate according to the type of materials. The bags are distributed to Hermès boutiques on unpredictable schedules and in limited quantities, creating scarcity and, intended or unintended, exclusivity










No comments:

Post a Comment